We’re recruiting again. This time for a whole new (additional) team due to some big, long term wins in the last couple of months.
If you’re looking to work from home, wherever you live (or travel to/from) in the APAC region and with a growing team who delivers exceptional customer service in a booming sector of the advertising market, please read on!
We’re after a:
1. Programmatic Trader – TTD/DBM experience essential. Setup, Optimise, Firefight.
2. Account Manager – Diverse experience across all paid digital media, mobile and data. Existing clients.
3. Account Director – New Business/Relationship Enhancement with Marketers and Media Buyers.
4. Reporting/Analytics Executive – Tableau or Data Studio skills(from setup) essential
Working with MyMediaTradingDesk is a little different. Although at the back of house we are a solid, privately owned, 35yr old company, operationally, we are tech tool enthusiasts who thrive on working flexibly yet professionally. Our style is Relaxed, not Casual. All MyMediaTradingDesk staff work from their homes both in Australia and Overseas and utilise tech such as G-Suite, Podio and Dialpad to punch well above our weight when communicating and managing campaigns.
Here’s a few Blog Posts that give you a feel for how we work and what we believe in :
If you’re right for one of the roles above, here’s a few relevant points:
- You’ll prefer to be rewarded for “Pleasing Results, not Pleasing Methods” as we aren’t really clock watchers
- Stability of employment is important to us. We’re in this for the long haul.
- You can be based anywhere, with quality internet access, in the APAC Region (that said I worked from France for 18 months and it went fine!).
- We are preferencing applicants who have quality experience in Programmatic, but experience working with Digital Ad Campaigns (not only SEM or SEO or Social) for a Media or Marketing Agency might be OK too. Inhouse at a high volume brand is a possibility as well.
- Your Salary is negotiable in both model and quantity, as are the days you work if you’ve got a side hustle or kids or travel plans.
- If you want to do good work with good quality clients, be respected and valued by your peers and customers, work reasonable hours from home and run quite autonomously but with support, then this just might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We have just recently announced this role to the market and it isn’t advertised on the normal Seek.com, etc, etc. If you got to this page, you’re doing well and if the above appeals and you want an upfront, open chat about our suitability for each other, please drop me an email on Michael@MyMediaTradingDesk.com.au or read a little about us/me on Linkedin, and we can take it from there. If for some reason you want to approach us confidentially, feel free to get a friend to make contact, as long as they aren’t a Recruiter charging $10k for the privilege…..
At this stage – all applicants will be responded to personally.
I hope you enjoy and respect our rather open and conversational approach to everything we do, including this Ad!