We’re growing at MyMediaTradingDesk and need the services of an another experienced Digital Account Manager.
So often at the moment, we are picking up new clients from other Programmatic companies or in-house trading desks, whose reporting and customer service is abysmal. Our recent appointments to great brand name advertisers evidence the momentum swing we’re on and why we need your help.
If you’re a Digital/Programmatic Account Manager who has exceptional skill with people, experience in digital advertising/agencies and a resolve to be proud of everything they do, then we should talk. Although preferencing Brisbane or Melbourne, this role can be filled from anywhere in Australia.
As an Account Manager, you’re the customer facing element of the business that is handed complete, detailed briefs from the BDMs for new clients, or simple inbound briefs from your existing roster of repeat advertisers. No sales budgets for you, ‘just’ an exceptionally high level of customer service and project management skills as you are also the one to internally brief our relevant media specialists to help you prepare proposals. You’ll also be maintaining relationships with media providers for PMPs.
Working with MyMediaTradingDesk is a little different though. Although at the back of house we are a solid privately owned 35yr old company, operationally, we are tech tool enthusiasts who thrive on working flexibly yet professionally. Our style is Relaxed, not Casual. All MyMediaTradingDesk staff work from their homes both in Australia and Overseas and utilise tech such as G-Suite, Podio and Dialpad to punch well above our weight when communicating and managing campaigns.
Here’s a few Blog Posts that give you a feel for how we work and what we believe in :
If you’re right for the role of Account Manager with MMTD, here’s a few relevant points:
- You’ll prefer to be rewarded for “Pleasing Results, not Pleasing Methods” as we aren’t really clock watchers
- Stability of employment is important to us. We’re in this for the long haul.
- You’re ready to step back from working a million hours a week and would actually prefer a 9 to 5 gig or even a ‘School Hours’ one, with opportunity to be involved in a role you love, work from home, and have time in the day to do ‘other stuff’. The 5 days a week is essential, the number of hours in either role can be discussed to suit.
- You can be based anywhere, with internet access, in the APAC Region (that said I worked from France for 18 months and it went fine!).
- We will be highly prioritising AMs who have experience in Programmatic, but experience working with Digital Ad Campaigns (not SEM, SEO) for a Media or Marketing Agency is fine too. Inhouse as a high volume brand is a possibility as well.
- Your Salary is negotiable in both model and quantity.
- If you want to do good work account managing good quality clients (ours are all privately owned media and marketing agencies around AU, and marketers directly), be respected and valued by your peers and customers, work reasonable hours from home and run quite autonomously but with support, then this just might be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We have just recently announced this role to the market and it isn’t advertised on the normal Seek.com, etc, etc. If you got to this page, you’re doing well and if the above appeals and you want an upfront, open chat about our suitability for each other, please drop me an email on Michael@MyMediaTradingDesk.com.au and we can take it from there. If for some reason you want to approach us confidentially, feel free to get a friend to make contact, as long as they aren’t a Recruiter charging $10k for the privilege…..
At this stage – all applicants will be responded to personally.
I hope you enjoy and respect our rather open and conversational approach to everything we do, including this Ad! And yes, we know our website is a little old….. we’re getting a new one built right this moment.